Active Release Techniques
Cupping Therapy & IASTM
Motor Vehicle Accidents
LEARN ABOUT WHAT WE DO
We treat the following conditions:
- Neck pain and shoulder pain >> Try Massage Therapy and Chiropractic
- Foot pain and Plantar Fascitis >> Try Chiropractic foot assessment for evaluation of Orthotics or Shockwave Therapy
- Injuries related to car accidents >> Try a combination of Massage Therapy, Chiropractic and Active Rehabilitation
- Headaches (Tension/Migraine) >> Try Massage Therapy, Chiropractic or Reiki
- Sports-related injuries >> Try Sports Massage, Chiropractic or a Functional Assessment with a Active Rehabilitation
- Stress management, OCD, Anxiety and Depression >> Try Registered Clinical Counselling or Reiki
- Lower back pain and sciatica with Numbness/Tingling >> Try Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
- Jaw pain/Dizziness and vertigo >> Try a combination of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy
Motor Vehicle Accident?
Dr. Kimiya is an amazing chiro, she never pushes for unnecessary treatments and always gives good recovery exercises to work on afterwards. She will help you find the root cause of problems rather than just managing symptoms, so you can have long term results!
Dr Kimiya is hands down the best chiropractor I’ve ever had. I’m 5 weeks postpartum, and she is helping me through my lower back pain post pregnancy. The improvement is amazing, and she always ensures that her treatments are right for me. Dr Kimiya is professional, incredibly knowledgeable, and truly cares.
I would highly recommend Dr Kimiya Sabaghan. Great personality and skilled in her profession. I had sciatic pain during my pregnancy and she helped me a lot. Thank you Dr Kimiya!